The Pietro Lombardi bass is made with a beautifully flamed maple back and a highly select spruce top. The sophisticated amber colored spirit varnish of the Pietro Lombardi Bass is reminiscent of Italian makers.
- Entirely hand-crafted from highly select aged spruce and maple
- Beautiful antique-style hand-applied amber spirit varnish
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Available in Violin Corner, French (Quenoil) style, and Bussetto-style and Gamba patterns in 3/4 size only.
- 5 string available in 7/8 Violin Corner (contact us for pricing and availability)
"I have found a well made instrument with an amazing sound and feel and it is the Pietro Lombardi bass! It is rare to find a new bass with such quality fittings and craftsmanship in this price range" Edwin Livingston - Bassist for Natalie Cole