Learn or teach with the popular Suzuki Cello School Volume 2. Book by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki and CD performed by Tsuyoshi Tsutsumi.
- Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
- May Time, Komm Lieber Mai (Longing for Spring) from Sehnsucht nach dem Frühlinge, K. 96 (W.A. Mozart)
- Minuet No. 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J.S. Bach)
- Minuet No. 3, Minuet in C, BWV Anh. II (J.S. Bach)
- Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (G.F. Handel)
- Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the Opera Der Freischutz (C.M. von Weber)
- Musette in G, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 (J.S. Bach)
- March in G (J.S. Bach)
- Theme from Witches' Dance (N. Paganini)
- Tonalization: The Moon over the Ruined Castle (R. Taki)
- The Two Grenadiers, Die Beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (R. Schumann)
- Gavotte (F.J. Gossec)
- Bourrée from Sonata in F Major for Oboe and Basso Continuo, HHA IV/18, No. 8-EZ (G.F. Handel).
The Book/CD kits contain the same book as is sold separately. The CD in each kit only contains the music in the book it is packaged with. The CD that contains both volumes 1 and 2 is still available and has not been changed