Private Instruction Program
Tuition is paid to reserve a guaranteed studio space and teacher for a specific time each week, and therefore each month’s tuition must be paid regardless of the attendance of the student. The tuition rate is based upon payment of a full month of weekly lessons and the amount of time you specify. Most months will have four lessons; however, the months with five lessons will require an extra lesson payment.
30 min. lessons @ $30 each = $120 (normal 4 lesson month)
45 min. lessons @ $45 each = $180 (normal 4 lesson month)
60 min. lessons @ $60 each = $240 (normal 4 lesson month)
Lessons are given on a month-to-month renewal basis and tuition may be cancelled at any time prior to the 1st of the month.
Other Musical Activites
- Be positive.
- Participate by attending some of your child’s lessons.
- Create an uninterrupted environment for your child to practice.
- Encourage your child to share his or her talents with friends and family.
- Make sure your child arrives on time and attends his or her lessons on a regular basis.
- If you believe your child is old enough to be dropped off for lessons, please arrive on time to pick him or her up.
- Communicate. Let the instructor know if you believe your child is having trouble learning or practicing.
- Encourage your child to participate in school or community ensembles.