The Andreas Eastman 305 bass was catapulted to international prominence when an independent review panel, writing in STRINGS magazine, selected the model 305 violin as its “definitive favorite.” The model 305 bass is made by the same craftspeople and is regarded not merely as an excellent step-up, but as a professional quality bass.
The Andreas Eastman 305 bass is a professional quality bass and an outstanding modestly-priced step-up model. Entirely hand-crafted from select aged spruce and maple, this instrument is internationally known for its tone and craftsmanship. Colored with a beautiful antique-style hand-applied spirit varnish.
- Entirely hand-crafted from select aged spruce and maple
- Beautiful antique-style hand-applied spirit varnish
- Solid ebony fingerboard
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Available in sizes 7/8 – 1/2 in Gamba-corner pattern
- Available in Violin corners, French (Quenoil) style, and Bussetto-style patterns in 3/4 size only
- 5 string available in violin corners and 7/8 size only
“I love this bass. It sounds incredible. I never thought a new bass could sound this tremendous. I have used it with Robbie Krieger, Mary J. Blige, Justin Timberlake, Luther Vandross and many more. It’s changed my whole approach to playing bass! Try an Eastman bass today and you will buy one.” Kevin “Brandino” Brandon – Los Angeles based session bassist