Essential Elements for Strings book 1 offers beginning violin, viola, cello, and bass students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Books 1 also include access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource – anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Go to www.essentialelementsinteractive.com to learn more!
Book 1 features:
- Enhanced Starting System
- Optimum Reinforced Learning
- Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum & Creativity
- Performance Spotlights
- Book also includes My EE Library* – Instant Stream/Download/CD-ROM*
- Start-up video Learn the basics
- Play-along mp3 tracks for all exercises Features a professional orchestra
- Duets and trios Print and play parts with friends
- Music listening library Hear great pieces for orchestra!
Book also includes My EE Library* (www.myeelibrary.com) – Instant Stream/Download/CD*
…with Play-along mp3 tracks for ALL exercises, featuring a professional orchestra
* Internet access required for My EE Library (book includes instructions to order free opt. CD)