Essential Elements for Strings Book 2 offers beginning and intermediate violin, viola, cello, and bass students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start and motivate young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. Essential Elements for Strings Book 2 provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Book 2 also include access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource – anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Go to www.essentialelementsinteractive.com to learn more!
Book 2 features:
- New keys and rhythms
- Sequential or flexible format
- Rhythm Raps, sight-reading and improvisation
- Theory, history and multicultural music
- Mixed meter studies
- Comprehensive scale and arpeggio pages
- Double stops and shifting
- Performance Spotlights
Book also includes My EE Library* – Instant Stream/Download/CD*
…with Play-along mp3 tracks for ALL exercises, featuring a professional orchestra
* Internet access required for My EE Library (book includes instructions to order free opt. CD)