Hellier Strad Violin
The Hellier Strad violin is a copy of a famous violin made by Stradivarius in 1679, owned for nearly two centuries by the family of Sir Samuel Hellier. Its attractive inlays make copies of this violin highly sought after. The decorated sides add to the beauty of this violin while the even and superb sound make it an all around great instrument. Available in 4/4 size.
- Ebony pegs, Guarneri chinrest and tailpiece with Wittner single fine tuner and Aubert 7 bridge
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mixed varnish, shaded with a blended color pattern
- Fully hand-carved with attractive decorative inlays
- Premium advanced student Guarneri graduation pattern