Introductory special coupon offer available on our blog .
The new Jalisco violin outfit is a mariachi inspired violin that is fully carved and set-up to match the needs of mariachi players. It comes as a complete outfit with a woven carbon bow, Wittner tailpiece, and embroidered case. The Jalisco violin showcases the style and playing of the mariachi player by offering a big rounded sound and stylish case.
Currently available in 4/4 size. Please contact us for information on sizes other than 4/4.
Please check our blog for a special introductory coupon offer.
- fully hand-carved with seasoned spruce top and flamed curly-maple back
- ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chinrest
- Wittner tail piece with four tuners
- professional quality hand-applied spirit varnish
- Alphayue strings
- custom embroidered oblong case
- woven carbon-fiber bow
- rosin and polish cloth