The Jean-Pierre Lupot bass is made with a well flamed maple back and a select spruce top. The elegantly antiqued spirit varnish of the Jean-Pierre Lupot bass is of reddish pigment with deep red wine hues.
- Entirely hand-crafted from select aged spruce and maple
- Beautiful antique-style hand-applied reddish spirit varnish
- Fitted with German tooled brass tuning machines
- Available in Violin corners, French (Quenoil) style, and Bussetto-style and Gamba patterns in 3/4 size only.
- 5 string available in 7/8