Medici Five String Viola
The Medici five string viola is designed with educators in mind, allowing them to demonstrate both violin & viola parts to students easily. The viola’s advanced construction techniques enhance the lower register, provide a vibrant high register, and improve playability.
- Ebony pegs and tailpiece with Wittner single fine tuner and Aubert 7 bridge and Ebony Guarneri chinrest
- D’Addario Helicore strings
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mixed varnish, shaded with a defined edge color pattern in a textured antique style
- Fully hand-carved highly figured Grade AA seasoned spruce top and flamed curly maple back that have been dried for 4-5 years
- Advanced Stradivarius graduation pattern
- Available in 15″, 15.5″, 16″, and 16.5″