The Krutz 450 violin is carefully constructed to Krutz specifications in their affiliated shop in Beijing and all set-up in their Kansas City workshop. KRUTZ craftsmen travel there regularly to control quality. This ensures a fine appearance, warm sound and easy playability. Upon arrival at their Kansas City workshop, Krutz 450 violins are given a professional set-up by their craftsmen. This series of violins produce a higher tonal quality at a competitive price.
Available in 4/4 violin.
- Seasoned spruce top
- seasoned maple back, ribs and scroll
- highly flamed; 1 piece back
- acoustically enhanced wood sealer
- antique oil varnish
- ebony or boxwood fittings
- composite tailpiece w/4 fine tuners
- Thomastik Dominant strings
- bridge, pegs, fingerboard, nut and soundpost assembled, dressed, fitted and tonally adjusted in the USA