The Realist Soundclip for Violin and Viola is the best non-invasive pickup we have found to amplify your instrument with studio quality sound.
The Realist Soundclip for Violin and Viola is the best non-invasive pickup we have found to amplify your instrument with the most natural and studio quality sound. It installs and removes in a matter of seconds, and requires no long term installation. Experience the sound isolation of an electric instrument, with the clean and warm sound of your acoustic instrument.
Forget permanent installation, modifying your bridge, or messy putty. The Soundclip can be installed when you need it, removed for when you don’t and you can move it from instrument to instrument. The Realist SoundClip for violin and viola gives you an accurate representation of the instrument’s sound with a large dynamic range and clarity. The position of the clip is adjustable so you may use it to change the tone. The jack mounts to the corner block of the C bout and easily allows the player to position cords out of the way. There is no preamp required.
- 1/4″ Jack (so no adapters needed)
- Easy installation (no luthier required)
- Easy removal
- No Preamp required
- No battery or charging required
- Corner mount C bout 1/4″ jack
- Minimal Design (Very little impact to the natural sound of your instrument)
- Carrying case for storage
- Comes with additional/replacement cork pads