The Samuel Eastman 80 bass is currently the pick of our local school district for price, sound, and quality. Its design emphasizes good sound and playability, while its construction emphasizes durability. Some of the outstanding features of the Eastman 80 bass include: sturdy laminate construction, solid ebony fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and brass tuning machines. Eastman 80 bass outfits are available with D’Addario Prelude or D’Addario Helicore strings. The outfit includes soft canvas/nylon bag and a Holtz fiberglass bow with horsehair.
- Sturdy laminated top, back and ribs with hand-carved maple neck and scroll
- Solid ebony fingerboard
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Adjustable bridge
- Outfit includes Eastman padded bag and K.Holtz FG bow (German or French frog)
- Available in 7/8 – 1/8 size
- Available in Gamba-pattern
Please contact us for more information about the Eastman 80 bass.