The Samuel Eastman 95 bass is a great hybrid bass built with a beautiful fully carved spruce top that gives it the sound of a much more expensive bass.
The Samuel Eastman 95 bass is built with a fully carved spruce top and is finished with a beautiful hand-applied shaded varnish to give it a special antique appearance.
- Fully carved solid spruce top
- Sturdy laminated back and ribs
- Solid ebony fingerboard
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Special hand-applied shaded antique-style varnish
- Outfit includes Presto ™ padded bag and K.Holtz FG bow (German or French frog)
- Available in 3/4 – 1/4 size, incl. 7/8
- Gamba-corner pattern (only)
“I’m in love with my Eastman 95 bass! This bass is gorgeous and the carved top delivers the best tone and acoustic volume of any upright on the market. With The VaudeVillians, we are constantly traveling and this bass has proven to be a road warrior with excellent tone!” Chris Carter – The VaudeVillains
Please contact us for more information about the Eastman 95 bass.