Solos for Young Violinists Volume 2
Solos for Young Violinists Volume 2 is the second volume in the graded series of works by Barbara Barber. The volumes range from elementary to advanced levels representing an exciting variety of styles and techniques for violinists — a valuable resource for teachers and students of all ages. Many of the works in this collection have long been recognized as stepping stones to the major violin repertoire, while others are newly published pieces for further choices of study.
CD/Audio performed by violinist Barbara Barber with pianist Trudi Post and is available for download here.
Solos for the Young Violinists Volume 2 titles include:
- The Boy Paganini Fantasia Mollehauer
- Sarabande in G Minor Bohm
- Air Varie, No. 14 in G de Beriot
- Concerto in G Major Op. 24 (1st Movement) Reiding
- Millionaire’s Hoedown Clebanoff
- Introduction and Polonaise, from Arabeskn, No. 12 Bohm
- Sonatina, Op. 100 (1st Movement) Dvorak
- Concerto No. 3 in G Minor, Op. 12 (1st Movement) Seitz
|Series:||Solos for Young Violinists|