$8.09 – $17.99
Learn or teach with the popular Suzuki Viola School Volume 3. Book by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki and CD violist is William Preucil.
- Gavotte in G Minor Johann Sebastian Bach
- Gavotte (from Orchestral Suite No. 3) Johann Sebastian Bach
- Humoresque Antonin Dvorák
- Gavotte John J. Becker
- Minuet, K. 439B Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, arr. Doris Preucil
- Gavotte Giovanni Battista Martini
- Minuet Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bourree Johann Sebastian Bach
- Practice Suggestions Doris Preucil
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki’s view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child’s potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the “mother-tongue” approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki book, Volume 2, is integral for Suzuki viola lessons.
The International editions include an updated title page that designates the book as the International Edition. A Federation Festivals 2020-2024 selection.