$8.99 – $17.99
Learn or teach with the popular Suzuki Viola School Volume 4. Book by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki and CD violist is William Preucil.
- Concerto No. 2, 3rd Movement Fritz Seitz
- Concerto No. 5, 1st Movement Fritz Seitz
- Lullaby (Tonalization) Franz Schubert
- Lullaby (Tonalization) Johannes Brahms
- Concerto in D Minor, 1st Movement Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto in D Minor, 3rd Movement Antonio Vivaldi
- Concerto in G Major Georg Philipp Telemann
- Concerto in G Major for Two Violas Georg Philipp Telemann
- Position Etudes 4th Position
he Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki’s view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child’s potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the “mother-tongue” approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki book, Volume 4, is integral for Suzuki viola lessons.
|Series:||Suzuki Viola School|