$8.99 – $17.99
Learn or teach with the popular Suzuki Viola School Volume 5. Book by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki and CD violist is William Preucil.
- Sonata in G Major, Largo, Allegro, Largo, Presto B. Marcello / Preucil
- Country Dance C.M. von Weber
- Practice Suggestions D. Preucil
- Nina G.B. Pergolesi
- Spinning Wheel N. Rubinstein
- Gigue F.M. Veracini
- Exercises for Shaping the Left Hand S. Suzuki
- Suite I in G Major, Prelude, Courante, Gigue J.S. Bach
- Moto Perpetuo C. Bohm
- Four French Dances, I. L’Agreable, II. La Provencale, III. La Matelotte, IV. La
- Basque M. Marais
- Tonalization-C Major and Minor Scales and Arpeggios D. Preucil
- Shifting Studies D. Preucil
- Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 12 I. Allegro Risoluto F. Seitz
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki’s view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child’s potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the “mother-tongue” approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This book is integral for Suzuki viola lessons.
|Series:||Suzuki Viola School|
Bach J.S., Bohm K., Marais M., Pergolesi G., Preucil D., Rubinstein N., Seitz F., Suzuki S., Veracini F, Von Weber C.M.