$8.99 – $17.99
Learn or teach with the popular Suzuki Viola School Volume 7. Book by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki and CD performed by William Preucil.
- Suite in A Major, Gavotte L. de Caix d’Hervelois/arr. Preucil
- Andantino (in the style of Martini) F. Kreisler
- Ave Maria F. Schubert
- Suite in A Major, La Milanese L. de Caix d’Hervelois/arr. Preucil
- Concerto in B Minor, Andante ma non troppo G. F. Handel/Casadesus
- Concerto in B Minor, Allegro molto G. F. Handel/Casadesus
- Concerto in C Minor, Allegro molto energico J. C. Bach/Casadesus
- Après un Reve (After a Dream) G. Fauré
- Concerto in B Minor, Allegro moderato G. F. Handel/Casadesus
- Suite in A Major, Sarabande L. de Caix d’Hervelois/arr. Preucil
- Suite in A Major, Menuett L. de Caix d’Hervelois/arr. Preucil
- Suite in A Major, Tambourin L. de Caix d’Hervelois/arr. Preucil
- Suite in A Major, L’Agreable L. de Caix d’Hervelois/arr. Preucil
- Allegro (from Violin Sonata in D Major, Op. 5, No. 1) A. Corelli
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki’s view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child’s potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the “mother-tongue” approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki book, Volume 7, is integral for teaching Suzuki viola lessons.
|Series:||Suzuki Viola School|
Bach JC, Caix d'Hervelois L., Corelli A., Handel G. F., Kreisler F, Schubert F.