$8.99 – $17.99
Learn or teach with the popular Suzuki Viola School Volume 8. Book by Dr. Shinichi Suzuki, CD performed by Michael Isaac Strauss, and piano acc. performed by R. Kent Cook
- Fantasie for Viola and Orchestra J. N. Hummel/D. Preucil
- Romanze, Op. 85 M. Bruch/D. Preucil
- Fantasia VII (unaccompanied)
- Toccata G. Frescobaldi/G. Cassado/D. Preucil
- Concerto in B-flat Minor A. Vivaldi/D. Preucil
- Song without Words, Op. 109 F. Mendelssohn/D. Preucil
- Sonata in D Major (for Violin and Piano), Sarabande Leclair/D. Preucil
- Sonata in D Major (for Violin and Piano), Tambourin Leclair/D. Preucil
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki’s view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child’s potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the “mother-tongue” approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Viola School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki viola teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki book, Volume 8, is intregral for Suzuki viola lessons.
|Series:||Suzuki Viola School|
Bruch M, Frescobaldi G., Hummel J.N., Leclair J.M., Mendelssohn F, Vivaldi A.